Employee Engagement with Performance Scoring
Employee engagement is the ideal solution to meet the management needs of the modern workforce. Performance Scoring’s Performance Management Platform provides the consistent and continuous feedback needed to meet the developmental needs of businesses and their employees through engagement. Businesses that engage their workforce consistently outperform those where engagement is low. Building a culture of strong communication and employee engagement isn’t a difficult project, get started today with Performance Scoring.
Features of Engagement
Engagement with Performance Scoring means:
- Continuous check-ins and coaching
- Objective performance data showing where and who to engage with
- Automated email notifications ensure strong and effective communication
- Mobile-responsive, cloud-based system to access anywhere
- Businesses with high employee engagement outperform the competition
- Employee recognition will be promoted and motivate the workforce
- Challenges and issues that need to be addressed will be brought up proactively
Results of several studies and surveys depict the need for employee engagement:
More than 80% of employees would quit their jobs for better development opportunities. – ExecuSearch
The top 25% most engaged teams experience 22% higher profitability over teams not engaged. – Gallup
- Companies with high engagement have operating margins up to three times higher than companies with low levels of engagement. – Willis Towers Watson
PerPerformance Scoring Benefits
Employee Engagement System
Employee engagement for the modern workforce is dependent upon technology, and Performance Scoring’s Performance Management System is a web-based, mobile-responsive solution.
Next day implementation is available, and with the intuitive user interface training isn’t required.
Performance Scoring’s Platform captures and generates data from the individual moments that lead to successes and failures. Built-in reporting features make continuous coaching, employee-engagement and participation a core aspect of your company culture.