Three Steps to Increase Revenue Internally
Performance Scoring is capturing and documenting the Factors that happen to generate the performance data that you are missing. The only thing that changes with our system in place is that now when a Factor occurs, an employee spends 15 seconds to properly document it and communicate it to management.
Use peer-to-peer feedback to score users and capture real-time performance data. Factors are what lead to success and failure, now capture them to prevent the bad and promote the good.
View real-time performance data to see how the company, departments & teams are performing. This is new data that enables management to always react proactively.
Engage your people and harness their growth and development. If everyone increased productivity by 1% how much would that increase the bottom line?
Measure What Matters
With Performance Scoring you are measuring only what you know matters. Need help getting started? Below are the most common ScoreCard Categories of our partner service companies, and the top Factors from each.
- Customer name not documented from communication.
- Inadequate communication with customer.
- NTE not raised prior to re-dispatching
- Recall mishandled
- Inadequate info to collect COD
- ETA not provided to customer
- COD not collected / turned in
- Invoice / call slip not completed
- Wrong customer info or billing info selected
- Delayed entry on checkout application
- Service call entered in erroe
- Incomplete notes / charges
- No equipment check out / in
- Unprofessional comment spoken or written
- Dispatch moved into AM/PM column without complete info
- Uniform infraction
- Parts restocking review
- Payroll turned in late
- Improper or no PO used
- Line item entry error on work order
- Pricing Error
- No customer name found
- No signature
- At-fault auto accident
- Safety protocal violation
- brought valid safety concern to management
- Driving violation